Xerox Sales Professionals are responsible for selling and introducing our world-class product line to our customers and prospects. We offer a competitive compensation plan including a base with uncapped commissions, and an opportunity to achieve quarterly performance based bonuses and incentives. We’ll help you excel as a sales representative by providing industry leading sales training and an excellent support structure with sales and marketing. To be considered for this position, you must have proven success selling a business-to-business product or service to a large diverse customer base.
As a sales professional, your primary responsibility will be to sell our hardware and software solutions to establishments in your assigned territory. Your job duties will include prospecting for new business and upgrading existing customer hardware. You will be required to achieve your quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities. You will be responsible for completing a customer needs analysis, identify challenges and area of opportunities for all accounts as well as doing proposals, product demonstrations and presentations.
- 2 or more years of business-to-business outside sales experience
- Confidence and a positive attitude a must.
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills, techniques and strategies
- Strong communication skills, building report, customer service
- Superior organizational and time management skills, ability to perform without direct supervision
- Account forecasting & planning, negotiating and consultative selling
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
If you have the drive to succeed, we have the position that can help you meet or exceed your expectations. Please submit your résumé today!